GMG performs routine maintenance and service work plus performance upgrades on all Mercedes Benz models. With a highly specialized service environment, attention to your vehicle often exceeds the dealer-recommended manufacturers’ service guidelines.
GMG also offers collision repair, paint repair and leather /upholstery repairs on all Mercedes Benz automobiles. Our body and paint department is aluminum certified and exceeds the factory’s recommended repair procedures. Check out our Collision Center page for more details.
GMG uses Mercedes Factory parts when servicing and repairing your Mercedes Benz automobile.
GMG is a specialist in Mercedes Benz AMG performance models and its technicians are specialist in the field of maintaining and modifying these performance vehicles. GMG also specializes in forced induction turbocharged and supercharged Mercedes automobiles.
GMG utilizes factory diagnostic and service equipment such as the “Star Tester” factory tool used at the dealer with the latest monthly updates to ensure your vehicle is serviced with the best factory recommended procedures.
- Diagnostic work including trouble-shooting drivability problems, poor performance, and intermittent problems. With GMG’s in-house 4WD chassis dynamometer housed in its own state-of-the-art diagnostic studio, we are able to simulate real world driving conditions and safely diagnose performance problems better than driving your car on the road. This also allows us to properly data log all aspects of each vehicle’s road or track performance under any condition.
- Electrical repairs of all system components including lights, power seats, AC system, cooling and more
- All aspects of mechanical repairs including 15, 30, 45, 60, 75 and 90k factory recommended service intervals
- Engine repairs including valve jobs, head gaskets, reseals and more
- Timing belt services
- Gearbox servicing and rebuilding for both manual and automatic transmissions plus limited slip differential servicing and upgrades
- Suspension repairs, component replacement, upgrades, replacement shocks, suspension links and specialty alignments. GMG utilizes a Mercedes Benz-specific Beissbarth Aligner system with special adapters to mount alignment heads without touching the lip of the wheel. By mounting in the center of the hub area, the MB-specific mounts offer a virtually touch-less installation of the measuring equipment.